Monday, February 17, 2025

Ways to Support my Mom!

 While I am in recovery, my mom will be taking a mini vacation at Vibrant Senior Living. She will be there from Sunday February 23rd through Tuesday March 11th. 

To help her pass the time, she would appreciate company. You can stop by for a visit, or pick her up and go for a meal. There are no restrictions about coming and going. 

Vibrant Living is at the corner of Prospect and Geddes in Ypsilanti at 8100 Geddes. She's in building 4 that is to the east of the red marker shown below.


Simply park in front of the building (shown below), enter and ask for her in room 404. If you would like to call first, hear is the number you can reach her at (734) 484-4740. Press 9. You'll be connected to her building and ask for her.

I will add she is not thrilled about being here and may ask to go home. I am providing a calendar in her room so she can count down the days until she can return home. I'm expecting that to be on Wednesday March 12th, but is dependent on how quickly I recover and can resume her full time care.

Thanks for thinking of my mom at this time, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all Made Such a Difference....

... in my recovery 🏨! I went back to work 💻 this week. It was challenging as my 🧠 is not functioning at 💯 yet. From the ample food deliv...